Thursday, August 2, 2007

Fabric fix



Whats a fabric junkie confessional without confession of fabric fixes right?

So I went to the fabric shop near Ranch0 yesterday *again.* But one main problem with the shops here is that new stock don't come in very often. But of course being a true fabric junkie it didn't stop me from acquiring *more* fabric!

It appears that I was on read/pink mode yesterday. I thought the pink flowers would be great as borders for a BOM which I won in May. I have no idea what I'd do with the pink camouflage but it seemed like a good idea at the time. The 2 reds I thought would be useful in my NYBs.

The green I simply could not pass out because I thought it was very interesting.

And the Burberryesque checked fabric? It seemed to be a trend locally. I thought it would make an interesting border if not a blouse for me.

No comments: